2015 Hyundai Elantra Sport
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- ■Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- ■Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: power driver seat w/lumbar support, front passenger seatback pocket, and front and rear door map pockets
- ■Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- ■Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/SHIFTRONIC -inc: Active Eco system
Recent Arrival! 24/35 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
* Generous features for the money; large trunk; quiet and well-built cabin; long warranty coverage. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Hyundai Elantra offers up the style and sophistication of a more expensive Car, while still remaining a bargain, proving that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg just to have stylish, feature-laden transportation. Source: KBB.com
* With Hyundai's Fluidic Sculpture design language, the Elantra bucks compact Car convention in a big way. Choose from 3 different body styles to including sedan, coupe, and hatchback. The Elantra offers fashion-forward features like wraparound headlights, available front fog lights and a substantial wheelbase that gives it a lower, sportier profile. The smartly designed interior gives you more total space. In fact, the Elantra is so roomy, the government classifies it as a midsize Car instead of a compact. Featuring a 7-inch touchscreen, the Elantra's available navigation system also includes a unique hidden rearview camera. This system also gives you the option of controlling the navigation, phone and audio via voice recognition. The available sunroof can turn the night Sky into an entertainment option or the sunset into an ambient light source. You'll be impressed by a responsive 1.8L engine that features Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (D-CVVT) which improves breathing on the intake, and exhaust camshafts to help lower emissions and provide better fuel economy. With up to an EPA-estimated 38 MPG Hwy, 145-hp, and plenty of standard features in a sporty package it's sure to attract a huge fan base. A sweet-shifting 6-speed manual is standard. The available 6-speed automatic transmission with SH
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Voice Activation
Window Grid Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.